Commercial Lines

North East Risk Management offers comprehensive insurance packages for commercial property and auto clients. We offer our clients specialized "one-to-one" service in order to help them select the proper insurance coverage that will meet their needs and requirements. Our initial focus has been in this sector, and as such, we provide our clients with a unique in-depth understanding of commercial property and auto insurance practices. They are currently providing coverage in the states of New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania and Florida. Call 908.967.6333 for more information.

Building Coverage
 - We provide the following coverage packages: 

  • Commercial Auto Insurance
  • Habitational Properties (apartment buildings)
  • Ware House Insurance
  • Restaurant Insurance
  • Bars / Taverns
  • Mix Use Properties (commercial with Habitational)
  • Professional Office Buildings


Commercial Automobile 
- North East Risk Management also provides comprehensive packages for commercial automobiles, primarily:

  • Straight (Box) Trucks from 5,000 VGW to 40,000 VGW
  • Tractor Trailers 80,000 VGW
  • Limousines
  • Artison contractor Vehicles
  • Taxis
  • Ambulet Vehicles (none emergency vehicles for the transportation of senior citizens)



Our insurance plans for both Property and Commercial Automobile are provided by the following:

  • Knight Brook Insurance Company
  • Seneca Insurance Company
  • Cumberland Insurance Co.
  • Farmers Mutual (Commercial Auto on Package Policy)
  • Commercial Property


North East Risk Management offers specialized commercial property insurance packages for small to medium-sized business owners. We provide coverage plans for light manufacturers to commercial businesses including restaurants, pizzerias, delicatessens and grocery stores. Our specialized commercial property agents will work closely with you in order to tailor a package that will meet your and business’ needs. Our Commercial Property insurance options may include coverage against the following perils:

  • Fire
  • Theft
  • Flood
  • Liability
  • Loss of Rents
  • Business Interruption
  • Liquor Law Liability
  • Commercial General Liability
  • Glass Coverage
  • Umbrella


Boiler and Machinery 
Food spoilage do to power failure. 
As a small to medium sized business owner, the following coverage options are designed to provide you and your business security and peace of mind:

  • Fire 
Coverage against the physical loss of property due to an accidental fire or arson.
  • Theft 
Coverage against material loss as a result of theft of property and assets.
  • Flooding 
Coverage against material loss resulting from accidental water flooding of property.
  • Liability 
Comprehensive coverage against monetary claims brought against your business by third parties.
  • Loss of Rents
Coverage against monetary loss of contractual rent revenue.
  • Business Interruption
Coverage against monetary loss as a result of extraordinary events that interrupt normal operations, i.e. power loss, riots, etc.


Liquor Law Liability
 Coverage against monetary claims brought against your business (primarily liquor stores and liquor serving establishments) by third parties as a result of liquor distribution. Glass 
Coverage against material loss of glass, windows and window frames located on your business' premises as a result of vandalism, riots, looting, etc. Our principals have 75 years of extensive experience in underwriting insurance plans for clients in the restaurant and bar industry. We carefully select our carriers based on our clients’ requirements, and our commercial property agents are always on-call to provide clients with any assistance they may require regarding their coverage plan. For more information on Commercial Property coverage and for detailed information on our special restaurant insurance packages please call 908.967.6333 to speak with our agents.