Personal Lines

North East Risk Management provides comprehensive "personal lines" insurance coverage packages for your automobile and home.

Automobile Insurance

Our dedicated team of automobile insurance agents have an established track record insuring high-end quality cars. Furthermore, our in-house legal counsel advised many of our clients in the intricacies of insuring cars of this category. The following is a partial list of requirements for coverage.

Requirements for Automobile Insurance:

  • Valid N.J. driver’s license.
  • N.J. residency (Proof of residency, i.e. apartment lease, utility bill, check payment stub).
  • Proof of insurance (if switching companies or agencies).
  • Proof of vehicle ownership (i.e. registration, title of vehicle).
  • Lease agreement if leased.

Spousal information may be required if legally married (i.e. drivers license number, social security number, etc).

We require that the above documents be supplied (if applicable) in order for a coverage quote to be released. This information can be sent either by sent via fax at 908.967.6335 or by filling out our online form. If you require any additional information please call 908.967.6333.

Homeowner Insurance 

Owning one’s home is the pinnacle of the American Dream, and as such, we must have the proper insurance to protect our investment for our family. At North East Risk Management, we understand the value of protecting your home, and our dedicated Homeowner Insurance agents can provide you the best insurance packages that will meet your needs.

Type of Coverages:

  • Dwelling Coverage - Encompasses the entire structure of your home.
  • Other Structures - Structures that are attached to your home, for example, a garage or tool shed.
  • Personal Property - Defined as everything "personal"- everything within your home, from clothing to appliances.
  • Loss of Use - Provides security in the event you loose the use of your home as the result, for example, in the case of fire or vandalism.
  • Liability - Provides protection against liable action surrounding your property, house or personal life.